Thursday, April 21, 2011

Red.Black.17th Birthday!







Wednesday,20th April 2011.1st Part of my 17th B'day :) @Sizzler (Riverton) 17 people :)








Invitation card



My side slider

Birthday cake :)




































Really, I'm so surprised when I open that box! :D


These Diana and Fish Eye also used today, to celebrate my birthday :)


Guess purse from Om Janny and Fam :)

Scarf from Ko Sandy and Ci Marry





Aaaa... Really want this Polaroid before... and what??! I got it for my birthday gift! Thanks A Bunch Guys! Really Love it!







Tested the Polaroid :)

while I'm reading b'day card from polaroid box



Special Thanks to Ko Dennies that designed the invitation :)
Special Thanks to my gokil, best guys, UNO friends :p, all... lah...==> Vivian,Ader,Militia and Silvia. Thanks for the pics and video :D Heart yaa guys!
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150163729998122

Thanks God... You gave me 1 year more :)
Love you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment