Friday, July 22, 2011

Thanks God We're Young!

Perth was gloomy and rainy... But we won't stop cause of that right?




Had feast lunch @ Tony Roma's

I took Lauretta's laughing candid pic with shutter, haha! Looks natural

Louisa and Lia

Lauretta & Louisa ( sisters )

Sherlyn was there too

Me & Selly

Brad & Lauretta

Our entrees : But, the best is the kickin prawn! Must try





Main



Happy B'day Boss Haris! GBU! We all wish you all the best :)








His first cake *LOL

Had karaoke too @ Utopia




Played @ David Jones


a.k.a 2 British ladies :p






Took Pics @ London Court, never took pics here at night


This week, I use a lot of little bandit style... inspired by reading Vogue.
Hat: Kookai
Blue Shirt : Ben Sherman
Blazer : Guess
Jeans: Witchery
Belt : Gucci
Bag and ring : Shop at one of northbridge shop




Anyway, I'll improve my DSLR technique, soon taking short course at TAFE

What's next? I'm not sure, perhaps... now I say goodnight all!
Ciao
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment