Tuesday, September 11, 2012

FAQ

I wrote this title, because recently a lot of people, not only friends, they ask me a lot of question and I found some questions are so weird, but anyway I will answer them.
                                                                                                               
Seriously these questions exist in my real life and I really found them weird cause I think even my parents will not ask these questions:

1.) Grace, Why you always use accessories  everyday? Like watch, bracelets??
Ans: I feel my hands naked and light if I don't use them, especially watch and cuff, by the way, most of everyday I use cuff not bracelets. The name is cuff :) and I collect them.

2.) Why you have to use them?
Ans: Err... Because I like them and this is my style

3.) Why you like them? (Seriously this one is so weird but anyway it exist)
Ans: Hahaha! I also don't know, I don't know how to answer this question, because the thing is I like them, okay???

4.) What are your cuff brands?
Ans: I use, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Bottega Veneta, Salvatore Ferragamo, Burberry, Swarovski and the Latest is Benah Kodi.

5.) Why you use so many rings?
Ans: Because currently I'm obsessed with Bigbang's (Korean Boyband)  Accessories

6.) Why use use Mcqueen ring to church?
Ans: Firstly, I think it's up to me, because I like Mcqueen ring, and I think skull doesn't mean devil or bla-bla.... Because in my opinion if people die, we will become skeleton (skull) so it's only in your mindset that you think the skull is scary or devil or bla-bla. Seriously I don't give a sh*t if people comment me use devil ring la, or satanic la, to church, because I don't think their thinking are right.

So, those are frequent questions that people ask me. I answered all of the questions above, so yeah... sorry If some of my words were harsh, I just said what I felt.

Ciao!
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment