Sunday, March 13, 2011

Homesick

I don't know... but this feeling is killing me from inside.
I really missed my friends in Medan...
I wanna go home :( I just missed them so badly :*
I missed Vivian, Militia, Adler, Silvia, Sally... I missed playing UNO with them, hang out together, having culinary together... Oh Gosh!
Seriously, I also missed my church @Medan.
Mars...
I missed My brother Ko Dennies, Ko Darius, Karen Darmawan, Kak Kezia, Kak Ici, Kak Olen, Kak Melda, all the crew...
I Hope , even we are far from one and another, but we still in one spirit! :(
Oh God, I just feel so Empty here.
There's no joyful at all.
I just missed all of them.
I also missed my lil' sister... Darlene...
I wanna go back this June , oh Lord...

My hope is... all of us can meet together again and keep in touch, cause I don't wanna lose all of these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment