Saturday, March 5, 2011

Love Shoes....



Today I still wanna find new shoes so, Me and Lauretta went to the city.
She wanna find Oxford Shoes, but I wanna Heels,
Anyway I already have 2 oxford shoes, so I guess it's enough for me :p

Maybe?? Hahaha...

Before we hunt the shoes we had lunch at Jaws sushi...
As usual I ate Unagi.. :D Love it man!

After that we went to Zoomp, I just love this store...
It's OZ branded shoes boutique, and guess what? Today there's discount... :)

I bought 2 pairs of shoes

This is the first one... black heels by Luiza Barcelor








The second, Brown heels by Robert Robert







After from Zoomp we went to Wittner, but there's no good shoes justnow
Anyway, Haha! Lauretta bought the same coat like mine yesterday in the forever new! At Last... :D

Afterthat we went to Gloria Jeans and had chit chat....
Well.... that how I end my Saturday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment